Tanzania’s largest locally owned Civils and Mining Contractor.
What We Do
Drill rigs capable of handling hole diameters from 75mm to 127mm.
Our hugely experienced team runs and manages projects and contracts.
Earth Moving Operations
Wide variety of modern mining equipment.
Caspian was founded in 1987 as a civils and earth-moving operation in Mbeya, Tanzania. It has since grown into the largest locally owned
civils and mining contracting business in Tanzania. Some key company highlights include:
- Wide variety of modern mining equipment.
- Drill rigs capable of handling hole diameters from 75mm-127mm.
- Excavators and face shovels from 30-170 tonnes.
- Dump trucks and ADTs from 30-100 tonnes payload
- Large inventory of support equipment including dozers, graders, service trucks, water carts and diesel tankers.
- Experienced project management team.
- Full staff training program, together with health & safety, environmental, risk and quality systems and controls in place.
- Young, dynamic and growing workforce with the drive, expertise and support to tackle major projects.
- Over 400 employees, including 40 expatriate managers and supervisors.